BRINKWORTH PIANO STUDIO
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM YOUR TEACHER
- Try to develop in my students an enthusiasm, respect, and love for music.
- Encourage laughter and discovery.
- Be reliable and keep to my teaching schedule.
- Spend time planning and setting goals individually for my students.
- Encourage, challenge, and motivate my students.
- Be available to, and communicate with parents.
- Spend time outside lessons getting student music and teaching supplies.
- Provide several opportunities each year for students to participate in group learning activities, performances, and musical education programs.
- Keep up to date on musical options.
- Continue my musical education.
- Meet with other teachers.
- Participate in professional music teacher organizations, and meet their standards.
- Read professional music publications.
- Put my years of study and performance to use in teaching my students.
- Constantly try to evaluate my teaching practices and make improvements.